Board Meeting of May 28, 2016
From Chesapeake Shores HOA
- Peyton Carr - President
- Joe Dzikiewicz - Secretary
- Sonny Fauver - Vice president
- Dave Norris - Treasurer
- Jack Caldwell
- Drew Mulhare
- Dave Norris presented the financial report for year-to-date. it is here. All is well. The board approved the report.
- The annual meeting of the HOA will be held on Saturday, September 3, 2016, at 10:30 AM. That's Labor Day Saturday.
- Sonny Fauver and Joe Dzikiewicz are up for reelection this year. Sonny will put together the usual announcement letter for the HOA. Dave will send it out. The board voted to dispense with the usual three-person committee for managing the election - no one ever runs against us anyway.
- The board heard of the status of the breakwaters. Work on them is finished for the season with all three breakwaters complete. The Friends of the Tiger Beetle are still collecting donations towards the breakwaters. For more details on the breakwaters, see http://savevirginiascoast.org.
- There was a discussion about whether to put up signs warning people to avoid climbing on the breakwaters. The board decided to wait to see what our friends at Bavon Beach do before making our own decision.
- Joe filmed the finished breakwaters. It is here.