Board Meeting of December 7, 2019
From Chesapeake Shores HOA
Revision as of 16:12, 22 January 2020 by Joe (Created page with "=== Present === * Sonny Fauver - President * Joe Dzikiewicz - Secretary * Dave Norris - Treasurer * Jack Caldwell * Steve Nuckolls === Business === * Treasurer's report is...")
- Sonny Fauver - President
- Joe Dzikiewicz - Secretary
- Dave Norris - Treasurer
- Jack Caldwell
- Steve Nuckolls
- Treasurer's report is here. The board unanimously accepted it.
- There have been some problems with dogs chasing people on the beach. We'd like to remind members to keep their dogs under control.
- Pritchett Avenue is getting a lot of cracks. It may need some rehabilitation work. This will require a special assessment from members. Dave will find some contractors to get estimates.
- Several homeowners are putting in groins to help preserve the beach. There is one group permit being gotten to cover several houses.
- In addition, the Royalls have a permit in for groins. The HOA was formally asked if we have any input on that permit. We decided to vote "no comment" on the permit application.
- Joe will most likely be putting his house up for sale sometime this spring. If and when he sells, he will be resigning from the board. He will start transitioning his tasks to Steve.
- Joe and Sonny are up for reelection this year.
- The annual meeting will be on Memorial Day Saturday under Dave's annex.