Board Meeting of August 19, 2017
From Chesapeake Shores HOA
- Sonny Fauver - Vice president and acting president
- Joe Dzikiewicz - Secretary
- Dave Norris - Treasurer
- Drew Mulhare
- Jack Caldwell
- Peyton Carr has resigned as president of the board, but will remain on the board. Sonny is acting president going into this meeting.
- We held elections for new officers. The following are the new officers:
- President: Sonny Fauver
- Vice President: Drew Mulhare
- Treasurer: Dave Norris
- Secretary - Joe Dzikiewicz
- In addition, Joe will take over ownership of the community mailing list.
- The board unanimously voted its thanks to Peyton Carr for his several years of service to the HOA and the Chesapeake Shores community.
- Dave presented the latest budget numbers. All is good: details are as follows:
- We currently have a cash balance of $10,636.
- Expenses to date for this year are less than $300.
- We are budgeted for 38 members at $100 per. We have gotten that many dues-paying members.
- The full report can be found here.
- The board approved the report.
- The annual meeting will be held at 10:30 on Saturday, September 2, at the Beulah Methodist Church.
- There was some discussion about moving the annual meeting's time and place to the 4th of July weekend at the beach, or adding a social component to it. Nothing was resolved.